Friday, December 04, 2009

Trollflugan



Första inlägget börjar med en fin bild från i somras; Ruff, jag och Riki i trädgårdslandet, letandes efter pären och annat. Fint.
Hädanefter kommer bloggen kantas av antikrundor och fynd, konstiga historier och vardag!

***
First post begins with a nice picture from last summer, Ruff, Riki and I in the garden plot, searching for potatoes. Miss the summer!
Henceforth, the blog is lined with antique rounds and flea market finds, animals, nature and everyday life!

2 comments:

Gretel said...

Elin, thank you for your lovely comment :) I am starting to feel better, and hope to get my blog going again next week - I miss sharing my pictures with people, and I love that people enjoy it. So, see you soon!

Annie said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Good luck with your new blog and welcome to the world of blogging. I can't wait to see some of your flea market finds and more of your lovely animals.
Ann x